пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cyber pet game




I�began my Masters program in Jan 2006, with the idea that "it canapos;t be too difficult and too far off from final year project, right?" Wrong.� I�spent one whole�year in wilderness, clearing my modules and fine-tuning my research topic, but still way too far off from what I�was about to embark in.�

The second year started with a frenzy of experiments but without direction.� I�was a chicken that lost its head, losing much blood, sweat and time.� I�could only gather scattered results that did not mean much and without any continuity.� The self-imposed two year candidature loomed near and I�could really feel the stress.

But in the space of 7 months, things began to fall into place and starting to make sense.� I�knew what I�was doing, what I�had to do, and how I�should go about doing it.� The discipline and lessons learnt where valuable, and stretched far beyond mere research and knowledge.� I�began to appreciate what post-graduate research really is, and also realised research is not my forte nor interest.� Despite encouragements from friends who persuaded me to further pursue a phD, I�fully knew where my limitations were.�

So, many presentations, experiments and thesis writing later, I�submitted my thesis draft today.� My application to convert to a part-time student was approved by my supervisor and pending approval from the department head.� It means I�can now leave school to start work and wait for thesis review and editing before submitting it for examination.

It certainly is a milestone and I�did not expect to feel this way as I�worked towards this day.� The relief and joyis probably proportional to the intensity and difficulty of this whole affair.� It spells the end of my educational journey and the only way is to�step forward - hopefully courageously - into the working world.�

But for now, it is truly a moment to savour.� And I�thank those who have been so encouraging and concerned for me throughout this period.� You have, in your own way, edged me further with your words and pats and prayers.� Thank you all and God bless

conduit industrial installing, cyber pet game, cyber pet downloads, cyber pet download, cyber pet adoptions.



Комментариев нет: